Liszt Ferenc Square
Is pedestrianized and is home to an abundance of pavement bistro and caf? bars, ideal for relaxing evenings whilst watching the world go by. The area is synonymous with the arts, with many theatres and the Liszt Ferenc music academy nearby in the square, the opera house merely a short stroll down Andrassy.
Our apartments are located in the downtown Budapest, The most known sights of the town you can find around our apartments.
In the immediate neighborhood of the
- Andrassy Cultural Boulevard
- Liszt Ferenc square (many sidewalk cafes)
- Hungarian State Opera, Operetta, moolin rough
- Millenium metro (Octogon station. Yellow line M1)
- Nyugati Pu. (Western Railway Station and metro station. Blue line M3)
- Westend City Center ( the largest shopping center of Central Europe)