Hungarian State Opera House
Budapest is proud of the most beautiful opera house of the world, in which the opening performance took place in1884 after 9 years of construction. The stairs and the audience area off the Opera House are decorated with frescoes of the most important Hungarian painters at that time. The first director of the Opera was Ferenc Erkel, who was followed by the famous Gustav Mahler, and also Puccini introduced two of his operas in the building. The most famous conductors of the world, like Otto Klemperer, Sergio Failoni and Lamberto Gardelli conducted in the building. Not only for opera-lovers are the building recommended for a visit.
Our apartments are located in the downtown Budapest, The most known sights of the town you can find around our apartments.
In the immediate neighborhood of the
- Andrassy Cultural Boulevard
- Liszt Ferenc square (many sidewalk cafes)
- Hungarian State Opera, Operetta, moolin rough
- Millenium metro (Octogon station. Yellow line M1)
- Nyugati Pu. (Western Railway Station and metro station. Blue line M3)
- Westend City Center ( the largest shopping center of Central Europe)