The eclectic building from the turn of the century is the symbol of the Danube panorama. The small towers and the stone laces make the Parliament the most attractive building of Budapest. Also it is the biggest building, where the Houses of Parliament operates. Governmental receptions are also held inside the dome hall that can be reached by entering the building between stone lions commanding respect and through highly decorated stairs. The Hungarian crown and the coronation regalia are displayed in the Parliament. The building can be visited, see our program offers.
Our apartments are located in the downtown Budapest, The most known sights of the town you can find around our apartments.
In the immediate neighborhood of the
- Andrassy Cultural Boulevard
- Liszt Ferenc square (many sidewalk cafes)
- Hungarian State Opera, Operetta, moolin rough
- Millenium metro (Octogon station. Yellow line M1)
- Nyugati Pu. (Western Railway Station and metro station. Blue line M3)
- Westend City Center ( the largest shopping center of Central Europe)