The impressive building of the Nyugati Station (Nyugati Palyaudvar) was build beween 1874 and 1877 by the Eiffel Paris company. It is a typical example for the complex ironwork of Eiffel. Right next to the main entrance of the train station is a Mc Donald's restaurant, which is said to have the most beautiful interieur of any fast food restaurants in the world. With its huge iron structure the building became Europe's most modern Railway Station and one of the most beautiful buildings of Budapest. Today, behind the station there are shopping centres, cinemas, hotels, walking areas, cultural and office buildings.
Our apartments are located in the downtown Budapest, The most known sights of the town you can find around our apartments.
In the immediate neighborhood of the
- Andrassy Cultural Boulevard
- Liszt Ferenc square (many sidewalk cafes)
- Hungarian State Opera, Operetta, moolin rough
- Millenium metro (Octogon station. Yellow line M1)
- Nyugati Pu. (Western Railway Station and metro station. Blue line M3)
- Westend City Center ( the largest shopping center of Central Europe)