Westend City Center
Situated close to the city's Western railway station (Nyugati pu.) the WestEnd City Center is Central Europe's largest (and arguably most impressive) shopping mall. Developed by Canada's TrizecHahn corporation, the award winning architecture is both futuristic and imposing, with a wonderfully angular facade that's straight out of Logan's Run.
With over 400 shops, there were legitimate worries over the effect that the Center's opening will have upon small businesses in the district. That said, the WestEnd City Center aptly demonstrates the pace and grand scale of new developments in the city. Incorporating the Hilton WestEnd Hotel and a pleasant roof garden, it's certainly a near perfect model for similar large-scale developments in the future. Budapest is thinking big. And let's face it, none come bigger (or better) than the WestEnd Center.
Our apartments are located in the downtown Budapest, The most known sights of the town you can find around our apartments.
In the immediate neighborhood of the
- Andrassy Cultural Boulevard
- Liszt Ferenc square (many sidewalk cafes)
- Hungarian State Opera, Operetta, moolin rough
- Millenium metro (Octogon station. Yellow line M1)
- Nyugati Pu. (Western Railway Station and metro station. Blue line M3)
- Westend City Center ( the largest shopping center of Central Europe)